Monday 25 March 2013

Sonal Chuhan latest stills in red bikini


Sonal Chauhan is looking ultra glam in her red bikini in the trailers of her upcoming film, 3G. So, we decided to investigate and reveal the secret behind her well-toned body?The actress who worked out day and night to fit into a Shivan & Narresh bikini got on to a pineapple diet to keep her weight in check. “I love pineapples. I was advised to consume one fruit a day so I chose to eat pineapples. It helped me in getting into shape,” says Sonal.Sonal even had to sacrifice several of her other favourite food items to avoid piling on extra kilos. She says, “I am a big foodie and I never support that staying hungry is good. But I had to do it as I wanted to look good on the screen.”
To get the perfect bikini clad body, the young actress avoided items like white rice, fried chicken, desserts and chocolates. She sipped on juice, did yoga and took to the gym for two hours every evening.
On the final day of the shoot, Sonal tried on 50 bikinis before taking a decision on what to finally wear. “Imagine having to try on 50 swimsuits. After a while, I lost count!” says Sonal.




No comments:

Post a Comment