Wednesday 9 January 2013

Ponam Pandey Release More Photos On Facebook


Poonam Pandey who is currently busy shooting for her upcoming film NASHA, the surprising element here is that the most entertaining part of the real life New Year bash will be included as the part of the film. 

When the celebrations began, I was already in NASHA," chuckled Poonam Pandey on shooting her real life party to be part of her film NASHA. "Our director Amit Saxena has come up with an idea to include few portions of the party in the movie. Everyone is enjoying including the crew and I am excited about it," said Poonam. 

On being asked about the innovative idea, Poonam said, "My director wants to keep the drink scenes real in the film and it wouldn't have been better than our 31st party celebration. I guess it's like the Hollywood movie HANGOVER." 

"It's also done to make our film look more real as it deals with Nasha. I am enjoying too much and I am already high so didn't think about my New Year resolution," concluded Poonam. 

Below are the recent pictures of Poonam which she is releasing as a promotional stunt for her upcoming movie:












No comments:

Post a Comment